- Debut in Swedish div.1 (3rd tier) at 15 years old
- Selected to several national team camps
- Talent of the Year in her home city 2016
- Starter in the U19 Elite team
- Runner-up Swedish Champion (U19, 2019)
- Debut with the 1st team (Swedish Cup)
-Elitettan (Swedish 2nd tier)
- Played majority of the games at central midfield
- Signed with IFK Norrköping starting Jan. 2021
We started working with Irmeli when she was at div.1-team Mariebo. She made her debut with the first team early, and was awarded Football Talent of the Year in her hometown Jönköping.
Still, she´s been running a bit below the radar nationally. A few national team camps shine on her resume, but still waiting on the first cap.
In 2019 she switched clubs to play for the U19´s at powerhouse Kopparberg Göteborg (now BK Häcken). A truly succesfull first and last under 19 season. Starter at the central midfield and the team kept winning all the way to the national final. Unfortunately they lost the final against Växjö DFF after PK´s (Irmeli scored on hers of course).
While at Kopparberg Göteborg she was selected to train with the first team at various occasions, and also made her offical debut. A few preseason games and the Swedish Cup, where she had 2 assists.
The following year she left U19 football to play Elitettan with Kvarnsveden IK, after having several offers from other teams in the league. The season didn´t go great for the team, but provided Irmeli with invaluable experience. Kvarnsveden´s relegation forced Irmeli to make the next move, and the choice fell on IFK Norrköping. That means she will play her second season in Elitettan in 2021.