- Five 9er since 2019
from New Canaan, CONNECTICUT
- NCAA Division 1
- Academic All-Big 10, 2012
- OSU Scholar Athlete
- transferred 2013
- NCAA Division 1
- Started all games. 3 goals and 13 assists
- America East-All Conference First Team
- America East-All Conference Midfielder of the Year, 2015
- America East-All Championship Team
- Started all 22 games
- 12 goals and 6 assists
- 11 time MVP
- Female Player of the Year (South-East Finnish District)
- Started all 18 games
- 3 goals and 5 assists
- Team finished with a record amount of points
- Torn ACL in 2018. Played all 6 games available for, 1 goal & 2 assists.
- Comeback in 2019: Started all 23 games
- 16 goals and 23 assists
- Team MVP award
- Elitettan (Sweden´s 2nd tier)
- Starter all 19 games
- 1 goal and 5 asissts
- Allsvenskan (Sweden´s Top League)
- 2021 season:
22 games and 22 starts
- Played all 90 minutes in 20 games
Caroline is a fast, technical, hard-working winger. She contacted Five 9 after kind of being stuck in Swedish div.1 (3rd tier). She stayed in Västerås BK when they got relegated from Elitettan, and while she loved the team, she wanted to play higher up. With 16 goals and 23 assists as a winger, it was also quite clear that she belonged at a higher level. All those points where also her first season back after an ACL injury.
Since then, she has climbed one league per year. First we brought her to Sunnanå SK in Elitettan. She didn´t have the same production as the year before, but nevertheless left a big impression.
She also took the opportunity to really perform against the best teams, which proved to be the golden ticket. In both games against top league-promoted AIK, she made such a lasting impression that the manager reached out to us to express their interest in her for the following season.
Caroline got invited to preseason camp with Sky Blue FC in the NWSL, after the Swedish season was over. However, when AIK came through with a contract, she went back to Sweden right away, and signed a 2-year deal with the Stockholm club.
In her first season ever in Sweden´s top league (2021) she started all 22 games and played 90 minutes in 20 of them.